Rock n Roll Job!
This opportunity is open to people living in/near Panama City and Daytona Beach. It's a great way to make some extra cash and network in the Rock n' Roll world! If interested, do not contact me but do contact email@example.com.
UNIVERSAL BUZZ INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE INTERN
Job Title: UBI Operative – Panama City, Daytona Beach
If you like rockstars and good music, trend-setting and being knowledgable about everything from good bands to video games, this job is perfect for you.
Gain valuable marketing experience, help promote up and coming bands and get really cool stuff!
Universal Buzz Intelligence Operatives are responsible for various promotional projects in their area. This is a broad based introduction to the world of music and entertainment marketing and promotions, and provides excellent experience for anyone wanting to get their foot in the door of the biz'.
• Compile and submit weekly activity reports which include digital photos
• Set-up and oversee parties and events.
• Merchandise record stores and non-traditional “lifestyle” accounts.
• Secure radio airplay for singles and albums.
• Tour marketing- get the city ready for the band when they roll into town!
• Do basic street marketing such as hanging up posters in retail/lifestyle/campus accounts.
• Work with alt-weekly and college press publications to set-up interviews and reviews
• Bring new music, movies, TV shows and video games to tastemakers and music addicts!
• $70 - $150 per week based on rolling project scale.
• Monthly expense account.
• Use of a UB Digital Camera
• Tons of free stuff (CDs, concert tickets, posters, stickers, t-shirts, DVDs, etc.)
• Help finding a full-time position in the entertainment industry.
• Bragging rights for hanging out with rock stars and tour managers.
Applicants must be responsible and dedicated as well as a lover of music, movies, television, and all other forms of media. Additional requirements include:
• Experience and/or interest in the entertainment industry.
• A proven track record of professionalism and creativity- references checked
• Passion and commitment to helping artists.
• Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
• Approximately 20 hours per week of free time.
• Reliable transportation (car preferred).
• Computer with an Internet connection.
• Be at least 18 years old.
Salary: $70-150/wk. This is a paid internship.
Universal Buzz is a multi-media/marketing company with a mission: delivering the bravest ideas in the universe to the masses via every medium known to man. Whether it’s a CD, video game, television series or movie, Universal Buzz has had a successful history of working with pioneering companies and establishing the brightest new artists. In addition to working with the likes of Killer Loop, Take 2 Interactive and Fuse (formerly MuchMusic USA), UBI has helped to launch the careers of such contemporary music stalwarts as Kid Rock, Moby, Ani DiFranco, Less Than Jake, The White Stripes, and Thursday – as well as more than 300 others – through our national college radio program and other promotional efforts.
• E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include the name of your city in the subject line.
• More information on Universal Buzz is available by going to www.universalbuzz.com and www.universalbuzzintelliegence.com